• West of Severn Churches - an ecumenical group

      

    The West of Severn Benefice, Gloucestershire,

    comprising the parishes of Ashleworth, Corse, Hartpury, Hasfield, Maisemore, Staunton and Tirley; plus Hartpury Methodist Church.

    The West of Severn Benefice was formed in 2010, when two smaller adjoining benefices were amalgamated. The benefice lies to the west of the River Severn, within easy reach of Cheltenham and Gloucester and the smaller market towns of Ledbury, Newent and Tewkesbury. The Cotswolds, the Forest of Dean and the Malverns are within easy reach. The proximity to the River Severn is such that two of the parishes lie on the flood plain.

    Whilst each village and Church has its own sense of identity, there is a common aim of making the Gospel of Jesus Christ relevant and accessible to all those who live and work in the parishes.

     

    PARISH PROFILES

    For details of Sunday services and other events in all of our churches please go to the Service Times and Calendar section of this site respectively.

    text

  • This Week

    calendar

  • Latest Articles

    latestArticles

  • Our Buildings

    rotator

    1500

    fade

    5000

    400

    N

  • text